Tuesday 17 October 2017

July/August Pattern Haul

Hi All,

Lots of reading and organising done these past couple of months. Still no job on the horizon despite lots of applications done and sent.  I've had several more interviews, but no luck with them. I was told that internal applicants were hired, which seems to be a huge waste of everyone's time.  Pretty sure that I totally suck at interviews also with stupid behavioural questions and being judged on how clever you are at answering them - apparently, I'm not!  I have another 6 applications in progress - but it's been just on 3 weeks now, so I think they've gone nowhere, and will have to start applying again.  uuugghhh!

Bought more patterns on Sale from Spotlight.  It's an addiction I tell you.  I could have worse addictions......



The weather is warming up - yayyy!  I'm so  over the cold and wet.I can finally turn off the heater and save some money on the electricity bills.

I had to see a surgeon yesterday - have got a spot/lesion on my face for years  that just wont heal and go away. and has been driving me crazy.  I saw my Dr last week  to get it checked out and he immediately referred me to a surgeon.  Of course the spot had decided to heal over ggrrrr - (it'll be back) but what stunned me was the brevity of the appointment.  If I spent more than a minute in the consulting room I'd be very surprised.   Anyway, it's getting removed under a local  in a couple of weeks.  Fun!

Jen









No comments:

Post a Comment